Shinobi Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Swarm

The Shinobi are rising, evil or good, or in between. Your Choice!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåР(52)
Hokage Quarters Vote_lcapHokage Quarters Voting_barHokage Quarters Vote_rcap 
Amiya~ (47)
NewIllusionist (25)
Jastrok (10)
Fax (9)
Ikusen Yaiba (4)
Nat_Naoe (3)
F๏яєνєя (3)
Brad (2)
Vampire~Princess (1)

Hokage Quarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amiya~
Admin
Amiya~

Hokage Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Quarters   Hokage Quarters EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Amiya returned to her home after her long and very paper-work filled day, dumping her laden bags in the hallway and skimming her way into the kitchen at the back. Her home was indeed inside the Administration Building, but behind her Main Office a few metres. This was where she had lived for a few years now, ever since she became the Hokage.

'This place hasn't changed since I moved in here...' She thought to herself as she looked around, getting herself a black coffee. Her and her husband were meant to be decorating last year, but kept putting it off, so even now it hadn't been done. But, to be honest, Amiya didn't mind. It was their place, and that was all that mattered.

Since she was home early today, she was the one waiting on her respective other half. She seated herself on the counter top behind where she was stood and sipped sub consciously at her coffee, watching the crowds of people outside her window and below her.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Academy Student
Jastrok

Hokage Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Quarters   Hokage Quarters EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Jasui walked up to the building, looking up, he suddenly felt a surge of exaustion hit him, he had a long day, today he was running all over the village. Well more or less using mayfly, though he still had to go many places and run errins for security do to the fact it was friday and it was the most busy day of the week. Though he really didn't notice how tired he really was until he was so close to relaxation.

So the fully dressed anbu, walked into the administration building, he slowly made his way to the stair case and walked up, he removed his hood and unbuttoned his cloak, as he made his way he first stopped by the hokage's/wife's office to drop off the booklike report and placed it on her desk, than he walked out of the room, and made his way to the hokage chambers, he slowly walked and than entered the room, taking off his cloak and putting it on a hook, aswell as taking off his mask and placing it on a counter by the door + hanger. He removed his shoes before walking further, and than proceeded. Walking, his wife lay there by the counter top, and walked over to her.

The two conferging personalities when he first saw her were, she is looking very beuatiful today, the other was, thank god i can relax and have someone just to hold onto and just be uncompletely serious, he conferged the thoughts and than said the phrase.

"Hello Amiya." With a big smile, going over to her and bending over to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Amiya~
Admin
Amiya~

Hokage Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Quarters   Hokage Quarters EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Amiya's ears pricked up when she heard the familiar sound of Jasui's voice, which she still couldn't quite get used to at times when she was tired, and this was one of them. All she wanted to do was curl up in bed upstairs and fall asleep, but she felt that she should stay awake for her husband's sake. She was sure that he was pretty tired as well, Friday was always a busy day for him, and it was the end of a long week for her. Upon hearing the greeting, she smiled as brightly as she could manage even though it didn't quite reach her eyes. Instead, they showed how weary and simply how unlike herself she was at the moment.

"Jas-kun." She said endearingly back before turning round and hugging him, feeling pretty small in comparison, but she welcomed the kiss more than happily also. She then looked up and brushed some stray strands of fringe across her face and behind her ear, before focusing her attention on Jasui. "How was your day? Tiring by the looks of it." She laughed lightly and reached behind her for her coffee cup which she drained quickly and put down again.

"I'm well and ready for the weekend... just a nice relaxing one, I feel that we both need." She added, taking his hand and leading him through to the cosy living room.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Academy Student
Jastrok

Hokage Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Quarters   Hokage Quarters EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Jasui followed behind Amiya as she pulled his hand.

"It was tiring." He said laughing. "Though I still have some energy to not fall asleep." He said laughing, as he walked they reached the living room, he stopped letting go of her hand for one minute, than taking off his anbu armor, the katana, his headband and all the jazz, he unwrapped the bandages from the right side of himself revealing his black half, now in just 5 seconds tops he got all his work clothes off, and in a pile on the floor, now having on a sleeveless black t-shirt, and his black pants, he than relocked his hands with his wives as she brought himfurther into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Amiya~
Admin
Amiya~

Hokage Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Quarters   Hokage Quarters EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

"I don't even know if I have that kind of energy left." Amiya smiled slightly, sitting down heavily into a sofa behind her and pulling Jasui with her onto the couch. At the minute, the next thing on her mind was dinner, and what they would have. She thought for a while and finally realised they had plenty of stuff in the freezer, so she could do whatever was easiest when she finally got up from where she was sat.

"Well, what do you want to eat?" She then yawned, leaning on her husband's shoulder and curling her legs up underneath her as she felt her eyes droop, but she managed to keep them open enough for her to be called concious. "I could do whatever... preferably something easy." She laughed a little and found herself smiling. It sometimes amazed her how she could remain so cheerful when she was so tired.
Back to top Go down
Jastrok
Academy Student
Jastrok

Hokage Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Quarters   Hokage Quarters EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:25 pm

"Hmm I don't know, how about ramen cups?" He said laughingly. He loved Ichiraku ramen, but you can't beat those ramen cups, just have to add hot water.

He than held Amiya tight to him, he loved everything about her, he was still surprised how she liked him because of the fact how he was half black and half white, and weird in any and every way you can think of, though she still loved him, she could of picked any many in the village, though she picked him, and he was never gonna screw there marriage up, if she finally comes to her senses about Jasui, than he would let her go to let her be happy, though they were currently a mutual loving relationship and thats all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Amiya~
Admin
Amiya~

Hokage Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Quarters   Hokage Quarters EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:02 am

Amiya nodded and yawned, rubbing her eyes.
"Ramen cups it is then!~" She announced, laughing and sitting up. "They're easy enough to do all right. Give me a minute." She got up off the sofa and made her way to the kitchen again, flicking the switch down on the kettle and collecting 2 cups of ramen from the dry foods cupboard. Everything in their house was organised to perfection by Amiya, because she was so used to organising everything else. It would be odd to find anything out of place, or to find the house untidy at all.

She took off her sandals and placed them in the hallway quickly before slipping on her fluffy boot slippers which served her well at the weekend. The kettle clicked loudly to say it was boiled and ready to be poured into the ramen cups. Amiya headed back quickly, humming lightly to herself as she smiled, rubbing her eyes once more. 'I know I could have had anyone I pleased in the village, but I wanted Jasui so that's who I chose to marry. I never regret anything, and this is one of the things that will uphold that philosophy.'

When she stirred the cups a few times to loosen the ramen and closed her eyes to inhale the savoury, and very comforting smell of the food, before taking it through with chopstick to her husband.
"Here you are, my love." She spoke softly, handing the warm cup over gently and sitting herself next to him again, getting as close as she could to his side. "Tomorrow I'll make a better dinner, I promise." She said and laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Quarters   Hokage Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Hokage Quarters
Page 1 of 1