Shinobi Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Swarm

The Shinobi are rising, evil or good, or in between. Your Choice!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåР(52)
Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Vote_lcapOguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Voting_barOguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Vote_rcap 
Amiya~ (47)
Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Vote_lcapOguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Voting_barOguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Vote_rcap 
NewIllusionist (25)
Jastrok (10)
Fax (9)
Ikusen Yaiba (4)
Nat_Naoe (3)
F๏яєνєя (3)
Brad (2)
Vampire~Princess (1)

Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad
Academy Student

Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P)   Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Name: Oguna, Takeru
Nickname: Speared Crow
Date of Birth: 12/12
Chinese Zodiac: ~
Clan: Oguna
Looks: Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Oguna___Fanart_by_Leonnea

Personality: Takeru is a very silent Male, he hates people alot though. His actions always revolve around how he feels and how he feels towards people. Takeru is a very skilled tactition and loves a good fight between himself and a range of other people. Takeru will always be seen with a Crow mask over his face as he goes by the named Speared Crow as he wields a deadly spear and has mastered the ability to fight with it and defend with it as well.

Takeru other than being a very angry male is a very romantic person towards girls he finds cute or attractive, he will constantly compliment them and ask them to come around some time for a night out or to see if they want to go have some fun and run around. Takeru is very childish at haert, he loves to play games and loves a good joke now and then but he is a very serious person when it comes to fights and problems.

A rarity about Takeru is that he loves to play music using his harp, it is said that the harp was a gift from a god and holds the power to put people to sleep through musical tallent. Takeru is also constantly refered to as a girl or chick since he has very feminin facial features and a small body, He hates being called a girl since he is clearly male with teh lack of chest and hip size a female his age has.

Clan Information

Clan Name: ~
Kekkei Genkai: ~
Clan Symbol:~
Clan History: ~
Link:~

Rank Information
Village: Ex - Konohagakure

Skill Information
Skill Speciality:
Main: Kenjutsu (Spear)
Sub: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wind, Lightning
Special Characteristics: ~

Jutsus

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu ect)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C rank jutsu, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked etc)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the jutsu- please note that this has to associate with the user's affinity)
Description: (provide a very detailed description of your jutsu. for instance, how it is used in spars, what the range is, any after effects etc)

Styles

Name:
Type: (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu etc)
Rank: (Genin are allowed up to C ranked styles, Chuunin B ranked, Jounin A ranked ect)
Element: (the elemental affinity of the style- again, this must correspond with one of the character's affinity/ies)
Description: (give us a very descriptive evaluation of how the style is set up, what the performance is and what the result is. also, please include why someone would actually use this style)

Weapons

Name:
Appearance: (provide a detailed insight of how the weapon looks like. a picture would help, but it is not needed)
Rank: (this may not exceed the rank of your character, remember)
Special Abilities: (if the weapon is special in any way, provide how it is here)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

Name: Flash Bomb
Appearance: The flash Bomb is na small golfball sized item taht is used to go into the enemies vagina. .
Special Abilities: has an explosive radius of 10 feet. Smoke cloud lasts 2 posts. used top frighten animals and opponents.
Origin: Created by Takeru in his younger ages when he was doing random work and creating stuff for his wife.

Name: Spear of Susanoh
Appearance:The spear of Susanohis a rare weapon, given to Takeru at a moments before death years ago. It is a long black spear with a blade head that is almost 1 and a half foot long, the pole itself is 6 foot long. the blade is a dark crimson red with a hint of purple. The pole is black with a hint of Crimson red in it for decoration.
Special Abilities: (will work on this later)
Origin: (give us the history of this weapon, how your character received it and if any modifications were made to this weapon. everything counts)

History and Roleplay Sample
History:

Rp Sample:

Last edited by Brad on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåÐ
Admin
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåÐ

PostSubject: Re: Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P)   Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:29 pm

WHY WOULD YOU NAME YOUR SWORD THAT!!!!! CHANGE IT NOW!!!! OR UN APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiswarm.rpg-board.net
Brad
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P)   Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:16 pm

First off, I actually called it the Spear of Susanoh. Funny it ended up as that so yea im pretty confused as to why it was called that myself. In any case tis changed back to normal. Must have been my micro word messing up xD my bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P)   Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm giving you until the end of tomorrow to finish this app or it will be removed.

~TTG
Back to top Go down
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåÐ
Admin
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåÐ

PostSubject: Re: Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P)   Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:13 pm

Wow! Again with the weapons. Youre going to be in big trouble if you dont change it.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiswarm.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P)   Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oguna, Takeru (Major W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Swarm :: Important Information :: Rules-
Jump to: