Shinobi Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Swarm

The Shinobi are rising, evil or good, or in between. Your Choice!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåР(52)
Curiosity...where's that damned cat? Vote_lcapCuriosity...where's that damned cat? Voting_barCuriosity...where's that damned cat? Vote_rcap 
Amiya~ (47)
Curiosity...where's that damned cat? Vote_lcapCuriosity...where's that damned cat? Voting_barCuriosity...where's that damned cat? Vote_rcap 
NewIllusionist (25)
Jastrok (10)
Fax (9)
Ikusen Yaiba (4)
Nat_Naoe (3)
F๏яєνєя (3)
Brad (2)
Vampire~Princess (1)

Curiosity...where's that damned cat?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

Curiosity...where's that damned cat? Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Um, did I just go away for a nap to find that several people had either quit or been banned?
Back to top Go down
Amiya~
Admin
Amiya~

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 pm

I missed this too, Illusionist. Stupid time zone is the problem for me being in England and all >< But no, they haven't quit, they have been banned. I've been talking to them and gathered everything that happened -__- It ain't pretty
Back to top Go down
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Banning almost never is. However, I would like to point out that for a young site, you can catch more flies with honey than with banning...ok, so the metaphor kinda fell apart there, but hey, it works...
Back to top Go down
Ikusen Yaiba
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Flies are also attracted to rotting meat. Ever wonder why flies like both? Best not to ask...
Back to top Go down
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 pm

Well, that is true, but so long as the flies aren't multiplying in said rotten meat...all I'm saying is that when a guest looks at a site they look for activity. Best not to ban the most active members unless the situation is completely unreconcilable. I don't know exactly what the situation was though, so I'm just suggesting to the mods that they not let the ban-wagon roll too far ahead of them.
Back to top Go down
Amiya~
Admin
Amiya~

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 am

*sighs* I would say what happened here, buuuuut, it's probably not the best thing to do now :/ Just live and let live, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ikusen Yaiba
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 pm

If Dead and Forever wanted some alone time, they could have just gone into PMs... XD
Back to top Go down
Amiya~
Admin
Amiya~

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:23 pm

Lol very true, Iku xD
Back to top Go down
Ikusen Yaiba
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Yes, I know. You could almost say it's painfully accurate. Painful for two certain people, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity...where's that damned cat?   Curiosity...where's that damned cat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity...where's that damned cat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Swarm :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: