Shinobi Swarm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Swarm

The Shinobi are rising, evil or good, or in between. Your Choice!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Äwê§ömê_ÐêåР(52)
Batting ideas around. Vote_lcapBatting ideas around. Voting_barBatting ideas around. Vote_rcap 
Amiya~ (47)
Batting ideas around. Vote_lcapBatting ideas around. Voting_barBatting ideas around. Vote_rcap 
NewIllusionist (25)
Jastrok (10)
Fax (9)
Ikusen Yaiba (4)
Nat_Naoe (3)
F๏яєνєя (3)
Brad (2)
Vampire~Princess (1)

Batting ideas around.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

Batting ideas around. Empty
PostSubject: Batting ideas around.   Batting ideas around. EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Hello folks. I'm Illusionist, and I like to talk. This is a thread where anything may be discussed so long as it is appropriate for this site. Staying polite is always appreciated, but arguement is encouraged. Comment on previous topics or introduce your own if you think the topic is dead. I'll get the ball rolling:

Chidori...some people love Sasuke's signature technique, and others hate it. I think that in the right hands it becomes an extremely effective technique. Anyone else care to weigh in? This topic can also extend to the Rasengan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batting ideas around.   Batting ideas around. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:31 am

Personally, i like the original chidori, it was balanced to a point. However, over the course of the time-skip, Sasuke over extended its purpose. Nagashi should not have been made, that jjust, no, you try to get to close, your pretty much signing your own death wish, Chidori Kusugani(sp?), Chidori Spear, and Chidori Senbon should have been the most made cause the Raiton was chanelled through a weapon, Nagashi is almost a molecular level jutsu because the Raiton requires something to channel through, muscle and solid bone don't cut it, eventually he'll burn his muscles so severely that he won't be able to do jack shit.
Back to top Go down
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

PostSubject: Re: Batting ideas around.   Batting ideas around. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:12 am

Well, the purpose of a good ninja technique is to make a fight unfair. I think chidori Nagashi certainly does that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batting ideas around.   Batting ideas around. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:32 am

Unfair, yes, hopeless, no.
Back to top Go down
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

PostSubject: Re: Batting ideas around.   Batting ideas around. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 am

Well, the more hopeless an opponent feels the better. Looking at it from a standpoint outside of the role-play, every ninja would dream of having a technique that made that fight absolutely unfair for their opponent while minimizing the risk of injury to themselves. They would want an defense that was both deadly and unable to be circumvented, such as Chidori Nagashi.
Back to top Go down
Nat_Naoe
Academy Student

PostSubject: Re: Batting ideas around.   Batting ideas around. EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:03 pm

I believe Chidori Nagashi is an awesome technique. Just like the technique the Raikage and Killerbee showed, Raiton can easily be channeled through the body. If it can be on the hand, I see no reason why it shouldn't be elsewhere. I love it. Also, it can most likely be circumvented with fuuton techniques.
Rasengan is great because it requires more than just knowing the technique. One has to line up the opponent, innitiate the attack, and then make sure the slightly slow technique hits. It's pretty cool. Also, it has no element, so anyone dedicated enough can learn it.
Back to top Go down
NewIllusionist
Academy Student
NewIllusionist

PostSubject: Re: Batting ideas around.   Batting ideas around. EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Users of Rasengan either have to have an opponent that will allow them to charge head on, or they have to be good at misdirection. I think the Rasengan users (Jiraiya, Minato) tend to be better shinobi overall than the people who use chidori (Kakashi, Sasuke).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batting ideas around.   Batting ideas around. Empty

Back to top Go down

Batting ideas around.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Swarm :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: